Beauvais Manor Records, 1834-1999 (S0611)

11 cubic feet, 183 folders, 298 photographs

 Finding Aid

The Women's Christian Association of St. Louis began an effort to open an elder care facility in June 1880. It purchased a building, Beauvais Manor on South Grand, in May 1882, and opened the facility under the name St. Louis Memorial Home. The collection includes annual reports, minute books, resident applications, a legal file on the home's Baxter Road property, financial and administrative records, and photographs.

Subjects

Counties