(1 roll of microfilm)
This is a compilation from county records of the land surveys and legal actions which established
the town of Farmington in St. Francois County, Missouri. The compilation begins with the
donation of land by David Murphy and location of the county seat in 1822, and continues through
1904 with the transactions which established the various additions to the city.